At Italfoods we believe as a true partner to you we must first listen to your needs, provide you the service, quality products and consistent overall pricing to help you succeed.
Monin Raspberry & Chocolate Crepes
1. In a blender, process the flour, salt, eggs and milk until the mixture is smooth. If necessary, add more milk to batter by tablespoonfuls to thin to consistency of heavy whipping cream. Strain into medium bowl. Cover and let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Heat 8-inch-diameter nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with melted butter. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into skillet and swirl to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry, loosening sides of crepe with spatula, about 45 seconds. Turn and cook until brown spots appear on second side, about 30 seconds. Turn crepe out onto plate. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing skillet with butter and stacking crepes on plate.
3. Continue until all batter is gone. After they have cooled you can stack them and store in sealable plastic bags in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to two months. When using frozen crepes, thaw on a rack before use.
1. In medium size bowl, blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, Monin Gourmet Flavoring and lemon juice.
2. With a wire whisk or electric mixer, mix until well combined, smooth and creamy.
3. Set or refrigerate until needed. Remove from refrigeration at least 30 minutes prior to use.
4. Fold cream cheese mixture into crepes and drizzle with Monin chocolate sauce.